Stories of my life.

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Busy little Vegemite

Well, I have been a very ‘busy little Vegemite’, (as we say here in Australia), since my first post !

What I have I been up to, you may ask? Here we go:
  • Joined a few Facebook Genealogy Groups.
  • Downloaded my Ancestry DNA to my PC.
  • Uploaded my DNA raw data to GEDmatch.com - still to go and find out if I have a few new Rellos! 
  • Signed up for the #52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge, via Amy Johnson Crow’s blog.
  • Drafted a few of my stories into preparation to upload to this blog.
I a SO getting into researching and growing my knowledge in relation to Genealogy and DNA, and I am finding it rather exciting.

Well, I better get my ‘A into G’, as I have SO much writing, researching and preparing of my blog posts to do....see you all later! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment