Stories of my life.

Sunday 4 February 2018

Family History bought to life!

I have been doing my McGoram - Ritchie - Rose & Scott Family tree; and Fox - Donaldson - Cassidy Family tree; for the past four years, and in earnest for the past two.

Over the years I have written many short stories, mainly to share with the younger members of the New Zealand, McGoram Family. The stories are written in a simple style, some with photographs, and it is my intention to share them via this Blog.

My sister, Isobel has been doing the Fox - Donaldson - Cassidy Family tree for many years, and has kindly shared much of the information she has obtained, with me. I am hoping, Isobel may like to provide me further information for this Blog.

In March 2018, I shall be attending a Congress on Genealogy in Sydney, and hope to learn more on how to search the backgrounds etc in my two families.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of geneablogging Selma. I look forward to meeting you at #Congress_2018

    ReplyDelete